quarta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2010

Whether drugs lead to illumination or degradation depends on the spirit in which one takes them.

George Andrew

"Always seek illumination, be apart of yourself, be a part of yourself. Be will, bet with your mind, seek self-knowledge, knowledge. "
unknown

Put on some psychedelic stuff. Focus. Close your eyes.

I see random stuff, I see music in lines, I can't feel my legs [guess I'm not leaving]. I see fingers in the dark. And my ring. I enjoy the tickles in my arms. I see music, I keep on writing. Unhappily, in English. Guess I'll keep on "pilot-mode". 'Cause I can't think quick enough to understand what's happening to music, it's sounding great. And a little friend of mine finds my state of derangement of senses rather funny. Pink Floyd were the best thing made on drugs.

Like Bill Hicks, I do believe drugs did some good things for us


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário